Crystaline are proud to announce that we will be launching Vodafones latest UC product in collaboration with Ring Central, coming later this year.
Vodafone Business UC with RingCentral is our flexible unified communications solution that helps you shape your world of work. As well as being flexible on features and subscriptions, it integrates easily with your current infrastructure – with access to thousands of APIs, a large developer community, and hundreds of out-of-the-box integrations to mainstream cloud applications.
On top of that, Business UC brings all your preferred communication apps into a single intuitive experience built with mobile in mind. No more switching between tools that don’t talk to each other, and more reliability when working remotely or on the move.
We’re proud of our partnership with RingCentral, the global leader in Unified Communications platforms. Together, we combine the technology and expertise of two market leaders to serve business customers globally.
- A premium experience on every device
- Get an enterprise-grade communication and collaboration experience that’s highly secure and reliable – on all devices.
- Open and integrated to enable innovation
- Integrate your existing collaboration, CRM, contact centre and cloud-based applications simply and securely.
- A single platform to simplify operations
- Merge all your communication streams into a single, manageable solution that can support your business and employee needs.
- Self-serve with optional assistance
- Manage your platform through the digital self-serve portal, with extra support and training whenever you need it.
- Modular cost options to suit your needs
- Control your costs with pre-packaged core service elements that adapt to suit your business needs.
- Using Microsoft Teams? Boost your Teams capabilities
- Integrate powerful, reliable calling capabilities and enriched analytics straight into your Teams platform.
Please contact Crystaline on 03448464222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!