Ensure your business is always GDPR compliant, even when out of the office, with our mobile device management (MDM) solutions. MDM software protects devices against malware and viruses, monitors delivery of content, manages and configures devices remotely, and continues to support devices with updates. Crystaline’s MDM software offering allows businesses to manage all devices regardless of service provider, keeping corporate data secure.
What is MDM software?
MDM is the answer to safe business mobile device usage. It involves monitoring, managing and securing mobile devices, which includes anything from handsets to tablets and laptops.
The primary purpose of MDM is to monitor the software and applications on a device to ensure that they remain updated and continue to meet security standards. MDM also allows IT teams to track a device’s location so that, if lost or stolen, it can be immediately located. If device recovery is not possible, company data can be removed, and the device wiped in minutes.
Crystaline offers three core MDM solutions to offer the most secure and broad device management tools.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager
VSDM is a comprehensive and secure solution to detect and protect devices used for business from mobile threats. It’s compatible with any device with a Vodafone subscription.
The ultimate solution for those looking for complete carrier and device independence, SOTI MobiControl is one platform that connects everything by certifying mobile and IoT devices from over 200 manufacturers.
A super strong mobile security platform that embeds its technology in a device’s hardware and software, Samsung Knox works specifically for Samsung devices only.
These short, handy videos offer an overview of how MDM could ensure safe and secure working for your business.
What are the benefits of MDM software?
- Easy setup — configure mobiles and tablets with your email and network settings at the touch of a button. You’ll have a single inventory of all devices, with the ability to monitor their use and send software updates
- Remote locking and wiping — if a device is lost or stolen, it can be locked remotely in minutes. In the event of an emergency, corporate data and device configuration details can even be wiped
- Scalability — our MDM solutions can be scaled up or down to match any changes you need to make. New devices or profile updates can be done in minutes to suit your organisation’s needs
- Reach a distributed workforce — securely send software updates from one central location to your whole workforce, or designated employees, no matter where they’re located
- Reliability — our MDM services are supported by our expert team. Operating under enterprise-grade service level agreements (SLAs) covering both incident resolution times and security, we provide a service you can rely on
- Improved employee flexibility — MDM allows businesses to securely allow employees to use their own device for work, adopting a bring your own device (BYOD) policy. Research shows that 72 per cent of employees feel that using their own device for work increases their responsiveness due to their familiarity with the device.
- Predictable costs — with a simple monthly subscription based on the number of devices you’re managing, including the cost of any software licenses, our MDM options offer predictable costs that will help you manage your technology budget.
If you’d like to learn more about any of the MDM software solutions we offer, please contact a member of the Crystaline team for independent, expert advice.