With spring just around the corner, perhaps it’s time to freshen up your mobile device? Whether you’re team Apple or team Android, both contenders have upgrades hitting the shelves.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
For Android aficionados, the latest addition to the Samsung Galaxy S22 family is the Ultra. Launched just a few weeks ago, the model offers improvements to existing features as well as some extras:
- Perfect for in and out of the office — strong Armour Aluminium body and Gorilla Glass Victus+ on front and back, IP68 water and dust resistance and day-long battery life makes the S22 Ultra the toughest phone that Samsung’s ever produced
- Integrated upgrades — the S22 Ultra boasts a built-in S Pen, combining the Samsung Note experience with smartphone capabilities and advanced Nightography and photo editing features to capture images on the go
- Unrivalled performance — an unrivalled 6.8-inch display with intelligent brightness adjustments and a 4nm processor for greater working productivity
Apple iPhone SE 3
The iPhone SE 3 was launched just yesterday, with some long-awaited upgrades to the SE series:
- 5G ready — the latest SE upgrade is the first of the series to offer 5G connectivity. With the reach of 5G constantly expanding across the UK, having a device that’s ready for the future is crucial
- Premium processing power — the SE 3 will have an A15 Bionic chipset, the same as the iPhone 13, which is claimed to improve device speed by 50 per cent
- Greater affordability — another benefit of the SE 3 is that it makes Apple’s products more accessible, typically available at a fraction of the price of the standard models
Wherever your loyalties lie — Android or Apple — Crystaline offers both new devices, as always, at a competitive price point.