Whether you’re struggling to get a good fixed broadband service in your area or looking for a portable Wi-Fi solution to use wherever your business takes you, Vodafone’s GigaCube is the answer.
GigaCube is a plug-and-play connectivity solution that you can use anywhere – all you need is a power outlet and 4G or 5G coverage.
Why do you need GigaCube?
- Fixed Replacement
- You can use a Gigacube where fixed connectivity is not available, for instance, at a construction site
- Temporary Connectivity
- Use Gigacube whenever you need to setup connectivity for temporary sites, such as an exhibition room or a pop-up store
- Fast Start
- You can get instant connectivity at a new site or office while you wait for a fixed line installation
- Back up connectivity
- If you don’t want your business to skip a bea, you can use Gigacube as a back-up for when your fixed line goes down.
You can get Gigacube with a 60GB, 100GB, 200GB or 300GB of data on a 18 month or 30 day rolling contract
- Highly Mobile
- Sleep and lightweight design ensures you can transport the Gigacube with ease
- Better spend control
- Avoid bill shock with data capping through email and SMS notifications
- No Fibre? No Problem
- No fibre in your area? Gigacube has you covered, as long as you have 4G or 5G coverage.